DEED Stats GreaterMSP Stats
What sets Wright County apart from the rest? Employers seek out locations that offer a great return on their investment; here in Wright County our wage rates, real estate costs, labor force, and growth set us apart from our peers.
- Reasonable wage rates: Avg. in 2010= $33,592 (72% of MN avg. wages); MN= $46,748
- 4th highest labor force participation in state at 76.8%
- 205 manufacturing firms (11.8% of workers); avg. wage= $47,060
- Manufacturing added jobs in each qtr. of 2010
- Added the second largest number of jobs of any MN county from 2000 to 2010
- Second fastest growing county in MN; 38.6% increase in last 10 yrs.
25.1% increase in available workers from 2000-2010
- Largest Sectors:
- Retail Trade (Albertville Premium Outlets)
- Health Care
- Projecting 200,000 in Wright County by 2030- 62.7% increase
- 10th largest county in MN in 2010; 124,700
- Estimated 2011 population: 126,437