Website : www.delano.mn.us
Population, Households, and Median Income:
- Total Population: 5,464
- Total Households: 5,404
- Median Income: $70,529
Delano is located along US Highway 12 in Wright County, bordering Hennepin County to the east. The City of Delano is less than 30 minutes from downtown Minneapolis.
The City of Delano is progressive in its use of tools and techniques to partner with business for growth and expansion. Projects that result in local job creation and increasing local market value have been assisted with TIF, Tax Abatement, Delano’s Development Incentive Program, and other incentives.
General Contact Information
- Mayor Dale J. Graunke: email@example.com
- Holly Schrupp, Council Member: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betsy Stolfa, Council Member: email@example.com
- Dan Vick, Council Member: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Derek Schansberg, Council Member: email@example.com
- Phil Kern, City Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org 763-972-0565
- Brian Bloch, Finance Director: email@example.com 763-972-0584
- Alan Brixius, City Planner: firstname.lastname@example.org 763-231-2555
- Vince Vander Top, City Engineer: email@example.com 763-479-5124
- Hal Becker, Municipal Utilities: firstname.lastname@example.org 763-972-0559
You may have been to Delano for the state’s oldest and largest 4th of July Celebration, but did you know Delano also offers a great school district, excellent places to shop, beautiful parks and trails, a strong business community, safe neighborhoods, low taxes, a short commute to the metro area, civically engaged folks, state-of-the-art assisted living facility, delicious restaurants, dentists, orthodontists, ophthalmologists and medical doctors. Well, you get the idea … We want to know what you find!
- Delano Municipal Utilities: www.delanomn.us
- Internet: HughesNet: www.hughesnetinternet.net/plans/
- Landscape Structures, Inc.
- Randy’s Environmental Services, Inc.
- Industrial Louvers
- Solar Plastics, Inc.
- Arctic Fox, Inc.