Population, Households, and Median Income
The City of Clearwater has a population of 1,735 with 762 housing units. The median income is $41,696.
Clearwater is located at the extreme northern tip of Wright County, near the junction of the Clearwater and Mississippi River on I-94 about 15 miles east of the St. Cloud metropolitan area and 30 miles west of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
The Clearwater EDA can assist your business with the following incentives: tax abatement, TIF, Growth Incentive Program & Wright County Revolving Loan fund.
General Contact Information:
Kevin Kress, City Administrator
320-558-2428, option 1
City of Clearwater
605 County road 75, P.O. Box 9, Clearwater, MN 55320
- Five city parks
- Lions Park
- Sportsmans Park/Ballfield
- Spring Street Park
- Riverside Park
- Eldorado Park
- River Country Bike Trail (connects three city parks)
- Wright County Wayside Rest overlooking the Clearwater River
- Scenic and Natural Area located at the confluence of the Mississippi and
- Clearwater Rivers
- Designer 18-hole disc golf course
- Eagle Trace Golfers Club, an 18-hole championship golf course along the banks of the Mississippi River
- Clear Waters Outfitting, provides daily canoe, kayak, stand-up-paddle
- Municipal Water and Sewer
- Electricity on northern side of I-94 is Xcel, on the southern side of I-94 is
- Wright Hennepin.
- Natural gas is through Xcel.
- Internet with HughesNet Gen 5
- Clearwater Travel Plaza
- T.O. Plastics
- Coborn’s Grocery Store.