14th Annual Central Minnesota Job Fair Participants
- Workforce Center
- MN Reading and Math Corps.
- Anderson Trucking Service, Inc.
- Wright County Community Action
- Award Staffing
- Carpentry Contractors Company
- Legacy Building Solutions
- Centra Sota Cooperative
- Functional Industries
- Prudential Advisors
- UMC, Inc.
- Masterson Staffing Solutions
- FedEx Ground
- Aroplax Corporation
- Options, Inc.
- Wells Concrete
- TO Plastics, Inc.
- Mills Fleet Farm
- Malco Products SBC
- CentraCare Health
- Pace Industries Product Tech Division
- The Right Staff
- Ben’s Structural Fabrication
- Doherty Staffing
- Twin City Die Casting Company
- Hoglund Body & Equipment, Inc.
- Solar Plastics, LLC
- The Good Shepard Community
- Atlas Staffing
- Parker Hydraulic Pump & Power Systems
- True Friends
- Metro Sales Inc.
- Assemblers Inc.
- Creative Staffing Solutions
- Meridian Behavioral Health
- Comfort Keepers
- Becker Furniture World
- All Elements Roofing
- Industrial Louvers, Inc.
- Landscape Structures
- Screen Medic
- Border Foods-Taco Bell
- Anoka-Hennepin Schools
- Hedberg Supply
- Papa Murphy’s Take -N-Bake Pizza
- Detailed Services
- Sherburne County Sheriff’s Office
- Tolomatic, Inc.
- Guardian Angels
- Spee Dee Delivery Services, Inc.
- Elim Care – Parkview
JANUARY 4, 2018 – DECEMBER 31, 2018
2018 Member Investor Dues – 01/04/2018 – 12/31/2018
MARCH 15, 2018
State Workforce Tools – 11:45AM – Delano City Hall
MARCH 20, 2018
Transform Your Team (Discussion) – 11:30AM – Monticello Community Center
MARCH 27, 2018
14th Annual Central Minnesota Job Fair & Career Expo
2:00PM – 7:00PM
APRIL 6, 2018
Transform Your Team (Training) – 8:00-10:00AM – Best Western Monticello
APRIL 12, 2018
Hutchinson – Tiger Path – 11:30AM – St. Michael
MAY 11, 2018
Apprenticeships – Delano
June 28th, 2018
Legislative update- Huikko’s w/Buffalo Chamber
August 21st, 2018
Workforce Housing – Monticello Community Center
September 11th, 2018
Golf Scramble – Wild Marsh in Buffalo
October 11th, 2018
State Workforce Tools – Buffalo
November 8th, 2018
Investment in Youth – Wright Hennepin Electric
December 6th, 2018
Holiday Social – St. Michael Cinema
The Wright County EDP provides monthly development and capacity building seminars on various topics.
Would you like to attend an event for FREE? For those who have not yet attended an event of ours, this coupon is your ticket in for free!
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE
Outstanding Member of the Year
Outstanding Start-Up Entrepreneur of the Year
Radio-Active Mobile Electronics
Outstanding Citizen of the Year
Dave and Connie Holmes
High Economic Vitality Business of the Year